Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tatar Times

Something I enjoy about living with my grandmother is been spending time with my extended family when they come to visit.  It's nice seeing this little old house fill up with family and food.  Here are some summer memories and moments from times spent with "the Tatars". Had some of these in my head for a little while,  and this week seems like an appropriate time to finish up! Thankful for the Tatars! BESOS





 Lila


Training with Zack
cuz teaches me how to get "AESTHETIC"  during late night gym tips


7 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

beautiful work Lindsey!

Kristy Kay said...

Love them!

Jeff Maka Merghart said...

Sooooo great!! I love your work, of course, but the memories you're making of your Nana and you and your family are priceless!! :) I'm inspired to start doing the same :)
Looking forward to more of your awesome work!

Yonatan Tal said...

Wow so nice.. you captures some authentic moments in there

Anonymous said...

Next time anyone asks me " What the hell is a tendido! " I will be showing them THIS picture!

LOVE your work! Te mando porra desde San Francisco!

*em

see now said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristian said...

Each one a gem. Your handling of subtle nuance is fabuloso!